- Seamless gutters are free of demarcations which make them highly functional and efficient in preventing water leakage.
- Choosing this longer lasting aluminium product will increase the curb appeal of your home whilst remaining kind to the pocket.
- The high quality seamless aluminum guttering comes with an ogee profile that provides efficient drainage of water.
- White coatings are by far the most effective, and reflect anywhere from 50% to 90% of the sunlight and heat that hit your roof.
- If you’re serious about improving the energy efficiency of your home, talk to an energy auditor or general contractor about other modifications you can make to improve your efficiency ratings.
- It’s important to realize that the amount of benefits you get from your reflective coating will vary depending on the shape of your home, the coating you choose, how energy efficient your home already is.
- The main issue with improperly sized gutters is that the gutters will fill with water and put a strain on the whole system.
- Clogged gutters are the number one culprit of gutter sagging.
- A simple rain gutter cleaning service may not have the tools or know-how to properly support your gutters.
"Having the right system in your attic will help eliminate hot spots on the roof that will allow the snow and ice up there to melt unevenly."
Original Source: http://www.homeimprovementcorner.com/gutter_ice_dam.php
"End caps are the piece of a gutter section that helps keep excess debris or water from escaping the gutters. Its found at the end of a section and can also be screwed into the eaves." Original Source: http://www.4feldco.com/articles/gutter-parts-terminology/
"Overfilled gutters can create a waterfall effect onto your garden beds below. Although waterfalls are a beautiful sight in nature, they’re not so marvelous when they’re caused from a blocked gutter." ORIGINAL POST: http://blog.homesales.com.au/latest/dirty-gutters-putting-buyers-off/
"The Milwaukee M12 LED Spotlight kicks out a narrowly-focused 750 Lumens in high beam and strobe modes, or 400 Lumens in low beam mode. Both low beam and strobe use about 1/2 the battery power as the high beam mode (4-8 hours according to Milwaukee, with an XC 4.0 battery). Milwaukee also estimates the beam distance as 700 yards." Original Source: http://homefixated.com/milwaukee-m12-led-spotlight/
"If the excess moisture is concentrated in your basement, remember that you can also install a French drain there too— as long as you have a sump pump to remove the water. It’s a lot more work, since you’ll need to cut through the concrete slab to before breaking out your shovel, but the concept is the same." Original Source: http://www.bobvila.com/articles/french-drains-101/
"Rising adoption of rainwater harvesting system in industries and construction by builders and manufacturers is also boosting the demand in market." Original Source: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/rainwater-harvesting-system-market
"No matter how gently rain falls onto your roof, the water builds up as it runs off and creates a powerful surge that, if not diverted, can hammer the ground next to your foundation." Original Source: http://www.bobvila.com/articles/are-gutters-actually-necessary/