Are you purchasing a new home? If so, you are most likely going to have the property inspected before signing the final paperwork. One of the most crucial things every house needs is a properly functioning gutter system. The following is a list of things that the gutter portion of your home inspection should include:
- gutters should be free of clogs
- gutters should not have holes or gaps at the joints
- gutters should not be sagging or pulling away from the house
- gutters should be properly pitched
- downspout drains should have extensions
The gutters will be unable to do their job if anything on this list needs to be corrected. You don’t want to put off any necessary repair work; improper water drainage can damage the structural integrity of your new house. This could result in thousands of dollars of damage.
Let Alloy Gutter Company repair or replace the gutters BEFORE you move into your new home. With over thirty five years of experience, we are the company to call. Congratulations on your new place!