You may not pay that much attention to your gutters, but it is very important that they are functioning properly. One of the main reasons that it is important is because you do not want rain water to be pooling near your foundation, as this could potentially cause water leaks in your basement. Another reason is that rain water can erode away your concrete pavers and landscaping. An easy way to fix these problems is to ensure that you have properly functioning seamless gutters.
Reasons you might need new seamless rain gutters include:
- Your gutters have leaky corners when it rains
- Your gutters overflow when it rains
- Water goes behind the gutters
- Your gutters have visible cracks
- The paint on your gutters is peeling – this means that the gutters are leaking
- There are water marks below your gutters – indicating that your gutters are leaking and leaving these marks behind
- Your gutters are pulling away from the house
If you are not sure if you need a seamless gutter repair or replacement, call Alloy Gutter Company Inc today for a free estimate. We have been in business for over 37 years and are experts in our field, so we are happy to offer suggestions and do the troubleshooting for you!