"Overfilled gutters can create a waterfall effect onto your garden beds below. Although waterfalls are a beautiful sight in nature, they’re not so marvelous when they’re caused from a blocked gutter." ORIGINAL POST: http://blog.homesales.com.au/latest/dirty-gutters-putting-buyers-off/
"Rising adoption of rainwater harvesting system in industries and construction by builders and manufacturers is also boosting the demand in market." Original Source: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/rainwater-harvesting-system-market
"No matter how gently rain falls onto your roof, the water builds up as it runs off and creates a powerful surge that, if not diverted, can hammer the ground next to your foundation." Original Source: http://www.bobvila.com/articles/are-gutters-actually-necessary/
- Different wood gets different results, despite using the same process. And whatever that process, it’s never an exact science.
- Nothing is permanent. If you’re not crazy about your end results, rest assured that they’re only surface deep!
- You can always paint it, or strip it and try again, thanks to the forgiving nature of this beloved building material.
- There is something that people forget. All it needs is a little moist and a little dark space and it can grow so quickly.
- It can be there and you won't know at all.
- Your ceiling fan, very very good make sure you use in an counter clockwise position so it is creating the breeze throughout the house.
- Make sure you’re dealing with a reputable contractor.
- Take a closer look at the estimates you’ve already received. How comprehensive are they?
- A careful review takes time, but it can save you thousands of dollars—and loads of grief.
- Your gutters have leaky corners when it rains
- Your gutters overflow when it rains
- Water goes behind the gutters
- Your gutters have visible cracks
- The paint on your gutters is peeling - this means that the gutters are leaking
- There are water marks below your gutters - indicating that your gutters are leaking and leaving these marks behind
- Your gutters are pulling away from the house