Does leaf protection really matter?
- Gutters are the first line of defense against water leaking into your home.
- If your gutters are clogged with debris, water is probably not draining away from your home properly.
- If water is not draining properly, it can collect along your foundation, possibly leading to dreaded basement leaks.
- The weight of water and debris sitting in your gutters can cause your gutters to pull away from your home.
- Clogged and dirty gutters can promote ice dams in the winter, which are particularly dangerous and can lead to your gutters falling off your house completely due to the weight of the ice.
- Gutters that are full of debris and mucky water can attract nasty vermin – including carpenter ants, mosquitoes, and other rodents. Once these critters make it into your gutters, their next stop would be inside your house!
Our solution: Leaf Protection!
We offer 3 types of leaf protection.
Strainer style is our most popular style, as it sits flush in the gutter and is not visible from the ground. Many of our own employees, including our owner, have this product on their homes! It is a great seller.
Shelter style is another popular leaf protection that we offer. The way it works is that leaves, debris, and twigs will land on top of the system and are blown off by the wind. Rainwater will flow down your roof into the “patent-pending Aluma Flow Louver System,” where it is then directed through your gutters to an outlet, and then discharges out of the downspout. It comes in 12 colors to match your existing gutters or your roof shingles, if you desire.
Our final leaf protection product is Helmet style. One of the benefits of this product is that it is easy to repair and can be replaced in 4 feet panels, in case of a fallen tree or something of that nature. It is said to handle any imaginable amount of rainfall due to its heavy duty material and thoughtfully engineered design. This product comes in 15 colors, plus copper, to match your new or existing gutters.
Having been in business for over 37 years, we have tested many different types of leaf protection products. After careful research and many years of experience, we have found these products to be of the best quality and value. We can, however, obtain and install other types of leaf protection per request. However, we feel that you will be more than satisfied with any of these 3 products. Call us today to set up a free estimate.
Cheers to leaf-free gutters!