Fall is here and the leaves have begun to descend. Homeowners may be thinking about how they can keep their gutters from clogging with leaf and debris build-up. Besides having to spend a Saturday cleaning out the gutters, homeowners may be surprised to find out that there are other ramifications to unprotected gutters.
• Clogged gutters can cause water to back up into the house, leading to wall and ceiling damage.
• Landscaping can be ruined by overflowing water.
• Excessive water around the foundation of a home may eventually cause cracks around the
• The wood fascia around the house can rot by water backing up from the clogged gutters.
• Standing water in your gutter attracts insects.
Alloy Gutter also offers a Gutter Cleaning Service.